- Press Kit
- Judy’s Photo
- Cover of Befriending Your Ex
- Cover of A Starving Madness
- Are Eating Disorders Truly a Thinking Disorder? An Interview with Judith Ruskay Rabinor, PhD by Nancy Eichhorn, PhD, Founding Editor of Somatic Psychology Today in Fall 2014 Issue.
- The 5 C’s of Befriending: Communication, Collaboration, Compromise, Compassion and Connection
- Why Befriend Your Ex?
- Contemplating Befriending: Am I Ready?
- Identifying Your Barriers to Befriending: 5 Common Obstacles
- Befriending Your Emotions: The Power of Mindfulness
- Understanding the Difference between Letting Go and Forgiveness
- The Power of Befriending Your Ex
Eating Disorders Topics
- Does My Child Have an Eating Disorder? Definitions, Facts and Warning Signs
- What’s Normal Eating? Living in a Fast Food World
- Advice for Families Dealing with Eating Disorders
- Building Bridges: A Mother Daughter Workshop
- Fostering a Healthy Body Image in Your Child: Do’s and Don’ts for Parents